Welcome
Welcome to sheepserver

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A day in the life of Maxis07

Post here if you want someone banned or want to apply for an unban!
Forum rules
Are you here to get UNBANNED or forgiven for a warn? Read the thread called "Request Formats". Applications not using this will be ignored.

Are you here to get someone banned? See the same thread to get an idea of what your ban request should contain.

You can support/not support an unban request by poting your viewpoints and thoughts. Just saying "support/not" doesn't help.

A day in the life of Maxis07

Postby NightWind2nd » 09 Oct 2016, 08:13

- Name of suspect
Maxis07
- What did he/she do?
Hit DwarfGuardian and myself a couple times despite being asked/told not to and griefed a couple places near the nether hub center.
- When did it happen?
10/9/2016 around 1:30AM CST
- Where did it happen? Coordinates?
Spawn and Netherhub, he built a house at 284, -123
- Evidence (screenshots)
ImageImage

I tried to direct him to the rules when he asked to build in creative but I don't think he actually read anything. With the spelling, I'm not sure if it's a troll or a 5 year old :P
(Note: I'm not entirely sure why it says I took 64 stone from the chest, I just opened it to check if he was messing around with it. He was)
This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

NightWind2nd has been thanked by:
NightWind2nd

Have thanks: 4 time
STEAM ID: JadeoftheHarleys

Re: A day in the life of Maxis07

Postby OrionAurora2 » 09 Oct 2016, 14:21

Maxis07 banned for rules 1, 4, 5, and 6. Yup, found a floating tree at one point. Damages in the nether hub have been rolled back.
OrionAurora2
Forum mod, Server Admin & Event Organiser
Forum mod, Server Admin & Event Organiser

Have thanks: 222 time
STEAM ID: OrionAurora

Return to Ban/unban Requests